It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness

What is the nicest money related thing someone has done for you?

Do you remember years ago there was a “craze” about random acts of kindness? It’s where you give or receive an act of kindness out of the blue from someone. It got me to thinking and pondering acts of kindness I have experienced over the years. About 15 years ago my stepfather announced to our family that he would be taking all of us (20 in total) on a trip to Disneyworld, all expenses paid. This random act of kindness dramatically impacted me.

What an example of grace and generosity! I felt very loved and special and I had not done anything to earn it or deserve it. It was a surprise and very much unexpected. The vacation did cost a lot of money but the memories have nothing to do with money. I remember the laughter and excitement in all of us. We got to spend time together that we normally wouldn’t have spent and created a lasting legacy.

Please share with by clicking on the comment link below. We would love to hear the acts of kindness you have given and well as received.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home