It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Friday, September 21, 2007

What’s in Your Way of Living Fully Alive?

This week I ran into a barrier with my own thinking. All I could see was this BIG block that was getting in the way of achieving my goal. I felt hopeless and cynical. As I talked with my coach and close friends I realized I was more focused on the problem than the goal. I just needed to hear myself out, seek guidance from others and let go of the outcome. This was very freeing and led me to a renewed energy and commitment.

What I recognized is, that sometimes we all get stuck or even bogged down in our thoughts and feelings. This can lead to a “rut-way” of thinking; where your mind/thoughts travels down the road in a particular way that may not serve you. The rut leads you to a place you may not want to go. This kind of thinking can be one of those hindrances that rear their ugly head and stop you from moving forward toward your goal.

We all need people in our lives such as a life coach, therapist, good-listening friend and a community of people to come along side us when needed.

I’ve been talking about celebrations for the last few weeks and would like to share with you about Celebrate Recovery. This is a free program that offers healing and hope for our hurts, habits and hang-ups. This group is offered in the United States and internationally. Check out the website if you are interested in more information. Opportunities like this help us to live fully alive and abundantly! Check it out! http://www.celebraterecovery.com/

We also have a group locally in Rapid City if you would like to attend. We celebrate each Friday night from 6:30-8:30 at Rimrock E Free Church in Johnson Siding. Call me if you need more information at 605.342.0478 or email me at lauralongville@inatm.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home