It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are You Addicted To Shopping?

Are you a binge buyer? Does retail therapy make you feel better after a bad day? How often do you hit the mall or shop online? How much are you willing to spend to make yourself feel better? Shopping without ever thinking about the costs is a big problem. It may even be an addiction.

A study by the American Journal of Psychiatry found one out of 12 people (nearly as many men as women) are compulsive shoppers — and their shopping habits often damage their work, relationships and finances.

Tips to dig yourself out of overspending. Ask yourself these questions when you’re shopping:

• Why am I here?
• How do I feel?
• Do I need this?
• What if I wait?
• How will I pay?
• Where will I put it?

Click here for the full interview on NBC Today’s show

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home