It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Do You Get What You Want?


Do you know the #1 reason people don’t get what they want? It’s because they don’t KNOW what they want. People lack clarity in their lives. To be successful, live in abundance and feel fulfilled, you need to have crystal clear clarity about how you want your life to be. There is a grand plan for you life. God has created it for you. Do you know what that plan is?

You can know and live that plan to it’s fullest. I have a valuable tip for you today that will lead you to crystal clarity.


Fully Alive Tips #1 Look for the Unseen
Our lives include the visible and invisible. Our lives are much more that what is physically in front of us. “Look” for the unseen. Notice what God is up to around you. How can you be involved? What are you passionate about?

Taking action is imperative to creating change and success in your life. So, write down everyday one powerful thing you noticed about the unseen world and how that is significant to you. By next week you will have 7 new awareness’s that will lead you to that clarity that will guide you to success and significance.

Part II
Did you recognize the unseen this week? I hope you kept track of your new awareness’s. I did. The theme that I saw throughout my week was……... are you ready?

“I am what I think!” Ta Da!! Now that is not new to me, but I had a whole new awareness regarding it. I was much more conscious of my thoughts and “took them captive” Meaning, I noticed them, felt them and decided if I wanted to keep those beliefs or not. I noticed I had more choice about how I was going to think, therefore, feel and act.

My second tip for you in creating the life you long for is:

Fully Alive Tip #2 Understand You
When you know yourself intimately, your ways of thinking and being, you have the ability to change that thinking to serve you better. How you perceive the world and the things that go on around you, impact your daily living. Take time to observe yourself from the outside looking in. Note those places where the “unseen” is at work empowering you to reach those things that are of importance to you. What are you thinking and how are you showing up in the world?

Your thoughts will impact your life. Know you better; it will lead you to what is significant and important in your life!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home