It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tuesday's on Purpose


Someone asked if I live on purpose. I flippantly answered, “of course”. But, as I began to deeply ponder how purposeful my days are, I dug a little deeper. Sundays were my first response of living on purpose. Sundays are when many of us go to church with the purpose of growing spiritually. Then I began to ask myself, “What is my purpose for each day of the week?” It helps me to become more aware and conscious of why I am doing what I am doing.

I do have my life scheduled with a system that seems to be working and is productive. Meaning, I plan for Mondays to get caught up at home and do some office work. Tuesdays are my stay at home day where I get all my personal and professional odds and ends completed. Wednesdays and Thursdays are days I am totally dedicated to coaching people from success into significance. Fridays are my day for personal growth, relaxation and connection time with my husband. The weekends are designed for family time. All that is stuff I “do.” What is the purpose of doing those things? I am much more than just a human doing, I’m a human “being”.


I am much more than what I do. Although what I do I love!! SO, the deeper questions may be:


  1. What IS my purpose for each day? Why?

  2. How can I live purposefully, full of significance and meaning?

  3. Am I living my intentions?


I would love to hear about the creative ways you live on purpose. Blog back and let me know.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home