It's Not (just) About the Money

It's Not (just) About the Money is a dynamic coaching program. Our passion is to help you live from your heart; to thrive and live abundantly!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Reserve Tank

When I was in high school I drove a yellow, convertible VW Beetle or “Bug”, as I call it. It was a cool car!! One unique thing about it was that it had a reserve gas tank in it. I never ran out of gas! By the way, gas was only $1.25 per gallon in 1980. I didn’t have much wealth in terms of money back then, so the reserve came in handy!

The lesson of having a Reserve of our resources is vital to us today!! Having a reserve takes away worry, apprehension and fear. It helps us focus with clarity!!

You can create more than enough of what you need, so you don’t need to fret about not having enough. Having a reserve also helps manage your emotional life so you are free to create, explore and take action.

There are 3 key personal reserve areas:
Time
Money
Love


Consider your response to the following questions:
1. A reserve of time for me would be evident in this way:
2. How I would then give it away would be:
3. A reserve of money for me would be evident in this way:
4. How would I then give it away would be:
5. A reserve of love for me would be evident in this way:
6. How I would then give it away would be:

Create a plan to get your personal reserve tank filled in each of these key areas. Take action toward getting more reserve this week. Maybe it’s time to simplify your life in order to attain true wealth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home